Posted by admin
on Aug 18, 2010 in Hair
| 1 comment
Most of the individuals are crazy about any internationally famous bold fashion statement. In all weird fashions, the new hair styles are denoting a sense of rebellion in youngsters. The spiky hair style is the most famous styles among all other hair fashions. But to look cooler, people want to give this style more different shapes and color schemes. Here are some tips to give Spiky hair style more wild and crazy look.
Tips about Spiky hair styles
- Mohawk: This is very famous and classic spiky hair style. In this style, hairs from the sides of head are removed and the central strip is spiked up. To keep the central strip long lasting, use best hair gel.
- Faux Mohawk: It’s a crazier sub style in Mohawk. In this style just spiked up the central hairs from forehead to the back of hairs. This style is very popular among celebrities.
- Messy Shags: Being very easy to spike the hairs in this style, it is the most popular spike hair style. After a shower, first dry the hairs and then pour the gel on your palm. Now just apply the gel randomly in the hairs deep, random spikes will appear in your hairs. Mostly people with medium hairs do this style.
- Mop Spike Style: Due to its weird look, this spike hair style is becoming verypopular internationally in crazy hair fashion world. Just cut your hairs in mop style and spike the sides of hairs. A rocker like look will appear.
- Emo style: This is truly a new touch in spiky hair fashions. First of all cut your hairs in Emo style and apply a gel on back of your head. After applying the gel, creatively spike the back hairs as you want.